Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks Recipe
- 24 bacon strips
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1. Wrap a bacon strip around each breadstick; place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and garlic powder. Roll warm breadsticks in cheese mixture. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 189 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks
"You can never go wrong with BACON. I made this myself, and the photos are pretty tasty, if anyone cares to see: http://www.cookbookcommunity.com/recipe/bacon-wrapped-breadsticks/"
"This was a super quick snack for my son and his friends. Bacon is always a hit with teenage boys"
"brought this to a card party & everyone raved about them...nice change of pace appetizer! (7/12/13)"
"Made these for party and they were a huge hit. Everyone loved them!"
"I have had these quite a few times, excellent...I have even changed the directions a bit and they still turned out great. i rolled the bacon in the parm cheese before baking that way the cheese gets on both sides of the bacon. these are actually good cold also."