Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks Recipe
"I first tried this at a restaurant and the owner was kind enough to share the recipe. The first time I made this for my family, not a crumb was left and everyone was asking for more!" Wendy Domres, West Bend, Wisconsin
- 24 bacon strips
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1. Wrap a bacon strip around each breadstick; place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and garlic powder. Roll warm breadsticks in cheese mixture. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 breadstick equals 189 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 425 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC