"I first tried this at a restaurant and the owner was kind enough to share the recipe. The first time I made this for my family, not a crumb was left and everyone was asking for more!" Wendy Domres, West Bend, Wisconsin
- 24 bacon strips
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Wrap a bacon strip around each breadstick; place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and garlic powder. Roll warm breadsticks in cheese mixture. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p44
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review