Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks Recipe
- 24 bacon strips
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Wrap a bacon strip around each breadstick; place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and garlic powder. Roll warm breadsticks in cheese mixture. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks
Sort By :
This was a super quick snack for my son and his friends. Bacon is always a hit with teenage boys
brought this to a card party & everyone raved about them...nice change of pace appetizer! (7/12/13)
Made these for party and they were a huge hit. Everyone loved them!
I have had these quite a few times, excellent...I have even changed the directions a bit and they still turned out great. i rolled the bacon in the parm cheese before baking that way the cheese gets on both sides of the bacon. these are actually good cold also.