- 8 maple-flavored bacon strips
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried apricots
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Cut bacon strips widthwise into thirds. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each apricot; secure with a toothpick. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey and mustard. Serve with warm apricot bites. Yield: about 2 dozen (2/3 cup sauce).
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Apricot Bites
"This was an excellent fin dish. I did howeverget people asking for more."
"AWESOME-Fast, Easy, Delicious and looks like you did a lot more work than you did! Everyone (especially the guys) LOVE this one!"
"I made this as a last minute quick appitizers for new years eve I used thick peppered bacon. So it was a little spicy. But oh my did they get eaten fast. Everyone loved them why a simple great recipe. Add this to you take to a party list. I didn't care. For the sauce but others like it fine but bacon and apricots YUMMY!!!!!"