Bacon Water Chestnut Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound bacon strips
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- Cut bacon strips in half. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until almost crisp; drain. Wrap each bacon piece around a water chestnut and secure with a toothpick. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce; pour over water chestnuts. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon Water Chestnut Wraps(8)
Sort By :
Far and away the favorite appetizer of our Thanksgiving day. We've made bacon-wrapped water chestnuts in the past with thousand island dressing. I still soaked the water chestnuts in thousand island dressing, then followed the recipe as usual. A nice combination of the two recipes.
Made these for a group. They were delicious.
i just made this for Easter. everyone LOVED them. they are so easy to make and so delicious. everyone said they wanted me to make these again! it is impossible to eat just one!!
Made this for Super
Bowl Sunday and everyone raved. Will make it again for cocktail hour Fridays!
super easy. I used pre-cooked bacon. Took them to the superbowl party and they were gone before I knew it!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Chestnuts >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >