Bacon Vegetable Quiche Recipe
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the spinach, mushrooms, broccoli and onion in oil until tender. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to egg mixture. Stir in cheddar cheese and bacon. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bacon Vegetable Quiche(14)
Sort By :
This quiche was excellent! The flavor combinations were great. My honey very much enjoyed and wanted thirds. The only changes I made to this recipe was not including the broccoli and feta cheese and I substituted Italian mixed shredded cheese for the cheddar. It turned out so good.
great and versatile with subs. fun quiche1
absolutely love this quiche!! great for any meal or occasion. becoming a regular favorite in this household!! very good!!
Great recipe. I used basil instead of rosemary just because that's my preference. I do have to admit that I tend to destroy my kitchen every time I make this. It's so good, it's worth it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mushroom Breakfast Recipes >