I love brussels sprouts and used to grow them in our garden when my children were small. I created this recipe myself, but I'm always on the lookout for other new ways to prepare sprouts. -Lynne Howard, Annandale, Virginia
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain. Add butter, garlic salt, onion powder and oregano; toss. Place in a serving dish. Top with bacon. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Bacon-Topped Brussels Sprouts in Reminisce November/December 2001, p49
Reviews for Bacon-Topped Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review