- 1 package (9 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce blend and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bacon-Tomato Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Reviews for Bacon-Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2014
"Quick and simple to make. It's especially refreshing on a hot day. I substituted Vidalia Onion dressing for he coleslaw dressing."
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2014
"It's even better the next day."