- 1 package (12 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce blend and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBacon-Tomato Salad
"Great and easy to make!. We had this with grilled chicken for lunch. I will definitely be making it again."
"quick and simple to make. It's especially refreshing on a hot day. I substituted Vidalia Onion dressing for he coleslaw dressing."
"It's even better the next day."