- 1 package (12 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce blend and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Bacon-Tomato Salad
"Great and easy to make!. We had this with grilled chicken for lunch. I will definitely be making it again."
"This is such a fantastic salad and SO easy. Made for a small dinner and everyone loved it! I made it exactly as the recipe instructed and I wouldn't change a thing. One of my new go to salads!"
"Quick and simple to make. It's especially refreshing on a hot day. I substituted Vidalia Onion dressing for he coleslaw dressing."
"It's even better the next day."