Bacon-Tomato Quesadillas Recipe
Kids of all ages will go crazy for these appetizers that taste like a BLT. They're crisp on the outside...and ooey, gooey and oh-so-good inside!—Virginia Warner, Carson City, Nevada
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Cooking spray
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, bacon and cheese.
- 2. Spray cooking spray over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, sprayed side down, on a griddle. Spoon tomato mixture over half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 wedge equals 120 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC