Kids of all ages will go crazy for these appetizers that taste like a BLT. They're crisp on the outside...and ooey, gooey and oh-so-good inside!—Virginia Warner, Carson City, Nevada
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, bacon and cheese.
- Spray cooking spray over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, sprayed side down, on a griddle. Spoon tomato mixture over half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Bacon-Tomato Quesadillas in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p104
Reviews for Bacon-Tomato Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2012
"Served these at a party and they were gone in minutes! Everyone loved them! I served them with guacamole on the side but they were delicious just the way they were! Will definitely make them again."