- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, bacon and cheese.
- Spray cooking spray over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, sprayed side down, on a griddle. Spoon tomato mixture over half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Bacon-Tomato Quesadillas in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p104
Reviews for Bacon-Tomato Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2012
Served these at a party and they were gone in minutes! Everyone loved them! I served them with guacamole on the side but they were delicious just the way they were! Will definitely make them again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >