- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, bacon and cheese.
- Spray cooking spray over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, sprayed side down, on a griddle. Spoon tomato mixture over half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Tomato Quesadillas
Sort By :
"These were amazing and packed full of flavor. I doubled the amount of cheese and used sharp cheddar cheese instead."
"Served these at a party and they were gone in minutes! Everyone loved them! I served them with guacamole on the side but they were delicious just the way they were! Will definitely make them again."