Bacon Tater Bake Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups sour cream
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and onion. Add the bacon and Tater Tots; stir until combined.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 337 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 837mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Tater Bake
"This was very good and I will definitely make again, although the amount of bacon is excessive. Will cut way back or even eliminate the next time. It's refreshing to find a recipe that isn't smothered in cheese!"
"im guessing you cover it with foil am i right?"
"real easy to make makes alot but every will return for seconds"
"Much to my surprise, my husband, who doesn't like tater tot casserole, actually liked this. I liked it too, but found it a bit salty. Next time I might try adding a vegetable like peas or borccoli to help cut the saltiness."
"My boyfriend hated the texture of this because of the "soggy tater tots." I thought it was okay, though 1 large onion seemed a bit too much."
"My family inhaled this! We ate the leftovers until it was gone. I only added a half lb. of bacon and it was still yummy!"
"Im going to do ham on Sunday and I will be trying this recipe out it sounds good and feeds alot.Thanks Alice "