Bacon Tater Bake
In Surprise, Arizona, Nita Cinquina makes the most of convenient Tater Tots in this down-home dish. "A ham dinner would not be complete without this creamy casserole," she says. "It always gets compliments."
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups sour cream
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and onion. Add the
- bacon and Tater Tots; stir until combined.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 8-10 minutes longer or
- until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 337 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 837 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.