Bacon Tater Bake Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups sour cream
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and onion. Add the bacon and Tater Tots; stir until combined.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 337 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 837 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Tater Bake
"This was very good and I will definitely make again, although the amount of bacon is excessive. Will cut way back or even eliminate the next time. It's refreshing to find a recipe that isn't smothered in cheese!"
"im guessing you cover it with foil am i right?"
"real easy to make makes alot but every will return for seconds"
"I turned this recipe into a tater tot casserole using 1 lb of beef instead of bacon and added cheddar cheese topping after I uncovered for an addn 10 min bake time."
"Much to my surprise, my husband, who doesn't like tater tot casserole, actually liked this. I liked it too, but found it a bit salty. Next time I might try adding a vegetable like peas or borccoli to help cut the saltiness."
"My boyfriend hated the texture of this because of the "soggy tater tots." I thought it was okay, though 1 large onion seemed a bit too much."
"My family inhaled this! We ate the leftovers until it was gone. I only added a half lb. of bacon and it was still yummy!"
"I fixed Bacon Tater Bake on Christmas Eve my husband's family loved it.His aunt wanted the recipe for it."
"Im going to do ham on Sunday and I will be trying this recipe out it sounds good and feeds alot.Thanks Alice "