In Surprise, Arizona, Nita Cinquina makes the most of convenient Tater Tots in this down-home dish. "A ham dinner would not be complete without this creamy casserole," she says. "It always gets compliments."
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups sour cream
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and onion. Add the bacon and Tater Tots; stir until combined.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Tater Bake in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p12
Reviews for Bacon Tater Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review