Bacon Swiss Quiche Recipe
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9-in. pie plate with pastry; trim and flute edges. Set aside. In a small skillet, saute green onions in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cream and juice. Stir in bacon, salt, pepper and green onions. Pour into pastry; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bacon Swiss Quiche(24)
Sort By :
Have to make this... by the way to the comment below... who the heck ever says "too much bacon?!?!?!" there's never too much bacon!
Excellent recipe..I omitted the onions a s lightened it up a bit wwith half milk half cream.
Pretty good, though I thought it had a bit too much bacon
This was oh-so-good. I served it for dinner. Love all of the yummy Swiss cheese. Mine was still a little underdone when I checked it at the end of suggested cooking time but I raised the temperature 5 degrees and cooked for 5 more minutes and it turned out perfect. I ate a leftover piece for breakfast this morning and it was just as good and did not get soggy.
Love this recipe! The girls at work request this at every opportunity for a gathering or special breakfast!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >