- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, halved
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally. Drain on paper towels; discard drippings.
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder and salt. Add pork chops to same pan; cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Top pork with bacon mixture and cheese. Cook, covered, on low heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Bacon-Swiss Pork Chops
"I thought this was pretty delicious and I'm not much of a pork chop fan!"
"Will make this again! Quick, easy, yummy!"
"A definite make again! Hubby who is very picky loved it:)"
"Easy to make. Very Delicious! All that needs to be said. When it's good, it's good!"
"This was so good. If I could I would give it more than 5 stars. My husband who is Mr. Fuzzy loved this. This is a keeper, will make it again and again. And it's so easy to do."
"This recipe couldn't be any quicker or easier to fix, as well as very good!! I had portobello mushrooms on hand so I sliced them and added to bacon and onion mixture."
"I added chopped bell pepper and jalepeno and cheese sausage, it was easy and very tasty."
"I made this tonight for my family because I needed something quick and they LOVED it !!! It's quick and easy but looks very elegant will definitely make again but next time I want to add mushrooms Thank you again for another winner!"