- add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in the cheeses, peas, pepper, thyme and bacon.
- Drain penne; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine bread
- crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 614 calories, 32 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 651 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.