- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the bacon, onion and garlic powder. Spoon into mushroom caps. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms
"I was looking for a simole mushroom recipe to make for an appetizer. This was awesome! Very simple. I did use real bacon that i cooked and sprinkled with some shredded cheddar."
"Super good and super simple. I used the Garden Vegetable for a little added flavor."
"Perfect! Best recipe I've found so far for stuffed shrooms!"
"Always a hit with mushroom lovers. I add more garlic for extra flavor!"
"My guests have come to expect me to try out new recipes on them. This one go rave reviews!"