Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the bacon, onion and garlic powder. Spoon into mushroom caps. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms
Sort By :
"Always a hit with mushroom lovers. I add more garlic for extra flavor!"
"My guests have come to expect me to try out new recipes on them. This one go rave reviews!"
"Would not change this recipe at all. I take this to parties and people just rave over them. Thanks for a recipe that will stay in my family."
"They were good, but basic. Not a whole lot of flavour."
"Made these for a Christmas party and everyone raved! I followed other's suggestions and baked them covered for 10-15 minutes so the mushrooms were soft. Great recipe!"