Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the bacon, onion and garlic powder. Spoon into mushroom caps. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms
Sort By :
"My guests have come to expect me to try out new recipes on them. This one go rave reviews!"
"Would not change this recipe at all. I take this to parties and people just rave over them. Thanks for a recipe that will stay in my family."
"They were good, but basic. Not a whole lot of flavour."
"Made these for a Christmas party and everyone raved! I followed other's suggestions and baked them covered for 10-15 minutes so the mushrooms were soft. Great recipe!"
"Really enjoyed these, easy to make and very tasty. We love green onion so I added more than recipe asked for. Will be making these again."