- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat broiler. Mix cream cheese and garlic powder until blended. Stir in bacon and green onion.
- Place mushrooms in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. pan. Fill with cream cheese mixture. Broil 4-6 in. from heat until heated through, 4-6 minutes. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews forBacon-Stuffed Mushrooms
"I was looking for a simole mushroom recipe to make for an appetizer. This was awesome! Very simple. I did use real bacon that i cooked and sprinkled with some shredded cheddar."
"Super good and super simple. I used the Garden Vegetable for a little added flavor."
"Perfect! Best recipe I've found so far for stuffed shrooms!"
"Always a hit with mushroom lovers. I add more garlic for extra flavor!"
"My guests have come to expect me to try out new recipes on them. This one go rave reviews!"
"Would not change this recipe at all. I take this to parties and people just rave over them. Thanks for a recipe that will stay in my family."
"They were good, but basic. Not a whole lot of flavour."
"Made these for a Christmas party and everyone raved! I followed other's suggestions and baked them covered for 10-15 minutes so the mushrooms were soft. Great recipe!"
"Really enjoyed these, easy to make and very tasty. We love green onion so I added more than recipe asked for. Will be making these again."
"Extremely easy to make! I will have to make these to impress some guests for a party. This recipe is extremely easy to alter to your own taste. Like using real bacon, sautéing onions, using ham (as others suggested) to adding other spices from your cupboard or other cheese from your refrigerator. You almost can't go wrong.I would suggest covering them with tinfoil and baking them for 10-15 minutes before a final broil. Thanks for sharing!"