Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the bacon, onion and garlic powder. Spoon into mushroom caps. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms(23)
Sort By :
My guests have come to expect me to try out new recipes on them. This one go rave reviews!
Would not change this recipe at all. I take this to parties and people just rave over them. Thanks for a recipe that will stay in my family.
They were good, but basic. Not a whole lot of flavour.
Made these for a Christmas party and everyone raved! I followed other's suggestions and baked them covered for 10-15 minutes so the mushrooms were soft. Great recipe!
Really enjoyed these, easy to make and very tasty. We love green onion so I added more than recipe asked for. Will be making these again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >