- 6 bacon strips, chopped
- 6 cups torn spinach leaves
- 1/2 small head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Drain on paper towels. Refrigerate greens and onions in a salad bowl until serving. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Just before serving, pour dressing over greens; toss to coat. Serve with bacon. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Spinach Salad in Country Woman September/October 1993, p37
Reviews for Bacon Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review