- 6 bacon strips
- 6 cups torn spinach leaves
- 1/2 small head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside. Place greens and onions in salad bowl; refrigerate until serving. Combine all remaining ingredients in a jar and shake until well mixed. Just before serving, pour dressing over greens. Toss well to coat. Add bacon and toss. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Spinach Salad in Country Woman September/October 1993, p37
Reviews for Bacon Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review