Bacon Salisbury Steak Recipe
Bacon gives this saucy steak from Joanne Rocchetti in New London, Connecticut a satisfying, smoky flavor. Tip idea: Serve with a jar of gravy.
- 1 bacon strip, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1. In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a small bowl; stir in parsley and onion. Shape into a patty; coat with flour. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towel to drain.
- 2. In the drippings, brown the patty on both sides. Add gravy and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Top with bacon. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 443 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 1,410 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Salisbury Steak
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC