Bacon Salisbury Steak Recipe
- 1 bacon strip, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1. In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a small bowl; stir in parsley and onion. Shape into a patty; coat with flour. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towel to drain.
- 2. In the drippings, brown the patty on both sides. Add gravy and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Top with bacon. Yield: 1 serving.
4 ounce-weight: 443 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 1410mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Bacon Salisbury Steak
"vonoepen, Versatile Beef Mix is a mixture of egg, bead crumbs , milk,salt dried thyme, pepper and ground beef, The link is http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Versatile-Beef-MixIt may be used to prepare the following recipes: Easy Meatball Stew, Easy Spaghetti with Meatballs, Microwave Meat Loaf and Bacon Salisbury Steak"
"could you please tell me what Verstile Beef Mix is? vonoepen"