- 1 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strip, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a small bowl; stir in parsley and onion. Shape into a patty; coat with flour. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towel to drain.
- In the drippings, brown the patty on both sides. Add gravy and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Top with bacon. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Bacon Salisbury Steak in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p53
Reviews for Bacon Salisbury Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 18, 2013
easy Meatball Stew, easy Spaghetti with Meatballs, Microwave Meat Loaf and Bacon Salisbury Steak"
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2013
"could you please tell me what Verstile beef Mix is? vonoepen"
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2012