Bacon Rounds Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 48 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- Additional sliced green onions, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the cheddar cheese, bacon, peanuts and onions. Spread over bread. Sprinkle with additional onions if desired.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 dozen.
3 each: 236 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Rounds
"Mine didn't look as pretty as the picture, but they were tasty"
"These were okay......a little bland. I'll make them again but will add......something to make them a little more flavorful."
"1/4 tsp. garlic powder."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.