Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
One serving (1/4 cup dip) equals 172 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Bacon Ranch Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.