Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
One serving (1/4 cup dip) equals 172 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Bacon Ranch Dip
"I love this recipe! I make 1/2 with bacon and 1/2 without for my vegetarian friends. It's easy to make and people are always surprised when I tell them I've used low-fat/non-fat ingredients."
"This was the big hit of the day!"
"Very Very Good. I served this at a family picknic every really liked it."
"Fixes this for an addition to our Christmas dinner this year. The whole family loved it! We'll be making this from now on. Thanks for sharing the recipe."
"New Years Eve i tried some bacon ranch dip and loved it... i wasnt able to find the kind i tried in the store, so i decided to make my own. This recipe was soo much better! YUM! I love that its low calorie (unless you eat it all) haha...and its great with multi grain chips."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.