Bacon Ranch Dip
I used reduced-fat items to lighten up this Parmesan and bacon dip. Not only it is a snap to mix up the night before a party, but the proportions can easily by adjusted for smaller or larger groups. I get requests for the recipe whenever I serve it. —Pam Garwood, Lakeville, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with
- vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/4 cup dip) equals 172 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.