Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bacon Ranch Dip(5)
Sort By :
This was the big hit of the day!
Very Very Good. I served this at a family picknic every really liked it.
Fixes this for an addition to our Christmas dinner this year. The whole family loved it! We'll be making this from now on. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
New Years Eve i tried some bacon ranch dip and loved it... i wasnt able to find the kind i tried in the store, so i decided to make my own. This recipe was soo much better! YUM! I love that its low calorie (unless you eat it all) haha...and its great with multi grain chips.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >