Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bacon Ranch Dip
Sort By :
I love this recipe! I make 1/2 with bacon and 1/2 without for my vegetarian friends. It's easy to make and people are always surprised when I tell them I've used low-fat/non-fat ingredients.
This was the big hit of the day!
Very Very Good. I served this at a family picknic every really liked it.
Fixes this for an addition to our Christmas dinner this year. The whole family loved it! We'll be making this from now on. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >