I used reduced-fat items to lighten up this Parmesan and bacon dip. Not only it is a snap to mix up the night before a party, but the proportions can easily by adjusted for smaller or larger groups. I get requests for the recipe whenever I serve it. —Pam Garwood, Lakeville, Minnesota
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Bacon Ranch Dip in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bacon Ranch Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review