Bacon Quiche Tarts Recipe
Flavored with vegetables, cheese and bacon, these memorable morsels are bound to be winners at any brunch. The tarts are impressive but also quite easy to make. —Kendra Schertz, Nappanee, Indiana
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add the eggs, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- 2. Separate dough into eight triangles; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Sprinkle half of the bacon into cups. Pour egg mixture over bacon; top with remaining bacon.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled baked tarts in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat tarts on a baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 258 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 409 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Quiche Tarts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC