Bacon Quiche Tarts Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 5 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 Eggland's Best® Eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add the eggs, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Separate dough into eight triangles; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Sprinkle half of the bacon into cups. Pour egg mixture over bacon; top with remaining bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bacon Quiche Tarts
Sort By :
"Yummy. I didn't have any green pepper, and can't wait to explore this recipe more. I also used a bit more cream cheese than the initial recipe, and put a chunk of colby. This will be great to play with for brunch."
"Mmmm these turned out wonderful!! Thank you for sharing!! Fast and delicious!"
"Very tasty and good. They all went in one sitting. I ligtened up the whole recipe and got the fat down to 10.8g per tart. I used light cream cheese, 1% milk, 1 whole egg, 3 tbsp. egg whites, 1/4 c. of reduced 2% mexican cheese, red pepper (just what I had) reduced fat crescents and 5 tbsp. of real bacon bits. Couldn't tell they were lower in fat, just delicious."
"had my friend over for bkfast and made this recipe and just loved it,forgot to get the cream cheese and i had a whipped cream cheese with spinach and artichoke and worked out just great.we decided that this dish would be good for camping cause u could make ahead and when you eat them you pick up and go."
"LOVE IT! This was a simple quiche to make and everyone LOVES IT! I used mini muffin pans and it made about 2 1/2 dozen mini quiche's. I also made it as a sausage quiche. M'm! M'm! Good!"