- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- Dash pepper
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a blender, combine the eggs, milk and butter. Add biscuit mix and pepper; cover and process for 15 seconds. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bacon Quiche
Sort By :
"So easy to make and tasty too! I added a little extra bacon and cheese on top. My family loved it. Will definitely make this again."
"Perfect and so easy to make."
"Very tasty, very easy, very good!! Thx for a great recipe. I add, onions, green pepers, bacon and cheese. Yummy!!"
"Back in the 70's, the baking-mix company had several versions of these crustless pies, called "impossible" pie, quiche, etc. I had forgotten how simple & tasty they were. Thanks for the trip down memory lane; I'll be making this or a variation again soon!"
"I blended spinach in with it and it turned out green Which my kids thought was really cool. They ate it up. It wasn't the best quiche i ever had but i liked it and will make it again. It was really quick and easy to make which comes in handy on those busy busy days"