Bacon Quesadilla Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa, optional
- 1. Butter one side of one tortilla; place in a small skillet, buttered side down. Top with cheese, bacon and salsa. Butter remaining tortilla; place on top, buttered side up.
- 2. Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat butter and reduced-fat cheese; calculated without optional ingredients) equals 388 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 1,000 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Quesadilla
"I have used this recipe many,many times and I love it. I will keep on using it but I like mzz. cheese."
"How would you go about flipping something this big without the stuffing falling out?"
"add some scrambled eggs and you have a breakfast to go."
"This is a really straightforward recipe for quesadillas, but I was lost about the description of taste of the Orient. If you assume that this is a mexican recipe, then you're good to go!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.