- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Separate biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, dressing mix, oil and bacon. Place half of the biscuit pieces in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining biscuit pieces and cheese mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Pull-Apart Bread
Sort By :
"Great flavors! Made for a large get-together. Perfect size because everyone got to sample the bread as part of lots of other appetizers. The only change I would make next time would be to incorporate some of the cheese and bacon through out the bread. This would mean no matter what part you pulled off, you would have all the flavors."
"This is awesome! I have had many requests for this at potlucks. The quality of the biscuit is key here, IMO. My kids love this and whenever I make it, they don't want to share it with a potluck group! So I make some just for them!"
"This recipe is so simple to make, and tastes so good, my family requests it many times. It's easy, and delicious, and so much fun to make, it just plain tastes good. It's a keeper, for sure."
"If you don't have a bundt pan you can use a round cake pan and set an empty soup can in the middle. This will give you the nice ring effect."