Bacon Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
"I made this tender and tasty bread for my husband, and he just loved it! When I'm out of bacon, I substitute bacon bits. —Terri Christensen, Montague, Michigan
- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Separate biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, dressing mix, oil and bacon. Place half of the biscuit pieces in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining biscuit pieces and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pull-Apart Bacon Bread in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p27
Reviews for Bacon Pull-Apart Bread(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review