Bacon-Potato Burritos Recipe
I've been cooking for some 45 years. So to keep my interest in the kitchen, I like to try new recipes. You'll enjoy the tasty, hearty flavor of these unique breakfast burritos.
- 8 bacon strips
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp;drain on paper towels. Brown potatoes and onion in drippings. In a bowl, beat eggs; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes; cook and stir until eggs are set. Crumble bacon and stir into eggs. Sprinkle with cheese. Meanwhile, warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon egg mixture down center of tortillas; fold in sides of tortilla. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 470 calories, 29 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 183 mg cholesterol, 749 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon-Potato Burritos
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC