Bacon Pinwheels Recipe
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add the mushrooms, garlic powder and bacon.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread cream cheese mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place slices cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon Pinwheels(3)
Sort By :
Made ahead, reheated very nicely!
I made this for Christmas and everyone loved them so much that I was unable to keep the platter full and I eventually ran out with people asking for more
is great and easy!!! the taste is really good, i make with out mushroom, the flavor is really good.
More Recipe Collections
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >