Cornbread is essential at family dinners, and with the additions of bacon and pimento cheese, you'll have requests long after the get-together! —Holly Jones, Kennesaw, Georgia
Recommended: 27 Protein Powerhouse Snacks
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento cheese spread
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together cheese spread, butter, sour cream and egg until blended. Add muffin mix; stir just until moistened. Fold in bacon.
- Fill 10 greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 10-12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 10 muffins
Originally published as Bacon-Pimiento Cheese Corn Muffins in Taste of Home February/March 2017
Reviews for Bacon-Pimiento Cheese Corn Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review