- 4 cups frozen peas (about 16 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes. Stir in bacon before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBacon Pea Salad
"We enjoyed this, easy and tasted good!"
"This salad had great flavor and goes great paired with anything on the grill. This will definitely be a new summer staple with our meals. I added more cheese and bacon than what the recipe called for."
"This recipe is fantastic! I used a bag of petite peas because that was what I had. Loved the crunch of the peas and onions, the smoky taste of the bacon, the sharpness of the cheddar, and the creaminess of the dressing... a perfect blend!!! Will be making this again!"
"This is a keeper! Super easy to make and great flavor as is."
"This was very tasty. I think it was the easiest dish l have ever made. Everyone thought it was really good. Janet VFE"
"awesome!! easy and everything on hand. Only change instead regular salt I used some garlic salt. This is definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing."
"Very delicious! I was able to cut down the portion size to make it for one person which is really nice when you don't want to make a whole bowl!"