My husband absolutely loves peas. My middle son isn't the biggest fan, but he loves bacon. So, I combined the two, and it was perfect! This salad is an awesome side dish, especially for barbecue. —Angela Lively, Conroe, Texas
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 4 cups frozen peas (about 16 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes. Stir in bacon before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Pea Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2017
Reviews for Bacon Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 20, 2017
"What an easy and delicious side dish! Made this as I had everything on hand and it was a big hit! No leftovers so that tells me I need to keep this in my favorite file."