- the drippings; remove onion with a slotted spoon and set aside. When
- cool, combine the bacon, onion and pepper; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divided into
- four portions. Roll each into a 12-in. circle; cut into 12 wedges.
- Sprinkle a heaping teaspoonful of bacon mixture over each wedge.
- Roll up from the wide end. Place point end down 2 in. part on
- greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat water and remaining egg; brush over rolls. Bake
- at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 97 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.