- Roll dough into a 14-in. square. Brush with egg; sprinkle with coarse
- salt. Cut dough in half lengthwise and in thirds widthwise. Cut each
- section into six strips. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 130 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.