Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with dressing, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 379 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 845 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.