Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza
With bacon and tomatoes, Cindy Clement of Colorado Springs, Colorado brings the taste of a BLT to this hearty and delicious pizza. “I call this ‘championship pizza’ because it always gives our team the winning edge when it matters most,” she says.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with dressing,
- bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield:
- 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 379 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 845 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.