With bacon and tomatoes, Cindy Clement of Colorado Springs, Colorado brings the taste of a BLT to this hearty and delicious pizza. “I call this ‘championship pizza’ because it always gives our team the winning edge when it matters most,” she says.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with dressing, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p16
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review