Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with dressing, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bacon-Olive Tomato Pizza
Sort By :
I had to try this pizza as I couldn't quite imagine the ranch dressing in place of traditional sauce. I opted to use imitation bacon and added cheddar cheese as well. In one word: fantastic! The tomatoes kept me from missing tomato-based sauce and the ranch added a zip to the pizza. This recipe is definitely worth trying.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >