Bacon Nachos Recipe
These crispy nachos have always been a big hit in our house. Topped with kid-friendly ingredients like ground beef and cheddar cheese, they're sure to be requested by your children. And older kids enjoy that they can microwave them themselves. -Ruth Ann Bott, Lake Wales, Florida
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup guacamole dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chopped tomatoes and green onions, optional
- 1. In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Place tortilla chips on a microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with the beef, bacon and cheese.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC