Pizza for breakfast? Kids especially will enjoy eating the bacon, cheese, hash browns and eggs layered on an easy-to-cut pizza-like crust. This attractive entree is sure to be a hit with grown-ups, too.
Featured In: 45 Comfort Food Mashups
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with bacon, potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Bacon N Egg Pizza in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p13
Reviews for Bacon N Egg Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 6, 2012
"I made this for our youth group breakfast. I also added sausage and extra cheese. My kids and I love putting salsa on top. It was an absolute hit for all 55 kids and adults."