Pizza for breakfast? Kids especially will enjoy eating the bacon, cheese, hash browns and eggs layered on an easy-to-cut pizza-like crust. This attractive entree is sure to be a hit with grown-ups, too.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with bacon, potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Bacon N Egg Pizza in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p13
Reviews for Bacon N Egg Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review