Bacon Mushroom Roll-Ups Recipe
Wrapped in toasted white bread, these creamy roll-ups pair the delectable flavors of bacon and mushrooms…with mouthwatering results. Party guests can’t get enough! —Raymonde Bourgeois, Swastika, Ontario
- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 20 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
- In the same skillet, saute onion in drippings until tender. Transfer to a small bowl; add the cream cheese, mushrooms and bacon. Stir until blended.
- With a rolling pin, flatten bread slightly; spread each slice with 4-1/2 teaspoons filling.
- Roll up from a long side and secure with a toothpick. Place seam side down in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans; brush with butter.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Originally published as Bacon Mushroom Roll-Ups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p39
Reviews for Bacon Mushroom Roll-Ups(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >