Bacon Mushroom Bake Recipe
I'm the mother of two teenagers, co-owner of a plumbing business with m y husband and I work part-time, so a tried-and-true recipe like this is treasured. I always make it for our family's Christmas brunch.Tammi Evans, Battle Creek, Michigan
- 18 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with 1 cup cream. Pour into a lightly greased large skillet. cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set. Combine the soup and remaining cream; set aside.
- In another skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the eggs, bacon, mushrooms and cheese. Pour soup mixture over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Mushroom Bake in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p270
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bacon Mushroom Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >