Bacon Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 portion Ground Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 4 bacon strips, halved
- Shape beef mix into a loaf; place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Cook bacon until almost done; place over loaf. Bake 10 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Bacon Meat Loaf(2)
Sort By :
these are the recipes you make with it!!
This is an awesome meat loaf, juicy and very tasty. I highly recommend it.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >