- 2-1/2 cups cubed peeled potatoes (3/4 pound)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add the milk, mayonnaise, chives, garlic powder and pepper; mash potatoes. Stir in cheese and bacon. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Mashed Potatoes
Sort By :
quick and delicious!
This was good and a nice change from plain mashed potatoes.
I made chicken with this mashed potato recipe as a side dish. I am planning on making again. I heard that the mashed potatoes tasted like 'Thanksgiving' and someone even asked me if there was ham in it. I used turkey bacon which does not crumble, instead I tore it in small pieces, and was then mistakenly identified as ham by someone who did not know what ingredients were added.