Bacon Mac & Cheese Casserole
Gussy up a mac & cheese casserole with peas and bacon pieces - and add a little more cheese while you're at it, for extra points with the home team.
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Total: 35 min.
- 1 package (14 oz) KRAFT® Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER® Fully Cooked Bacon, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- PREPARE dinner in large saucepan as directed on package. Add peas,
- bacon and milk; mix well.
- SPOON into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- BAKE 15 min. or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.