This spread is a great choice for any occasion because it's loaded with flavor and comes together in a snap. Start with one or two teaspoons of horseradish and add more to suit your taste.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and finely crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers, potato chips and baby carrots
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until smooth. Beat in bacon, cheddar cheese, horseradish, green onion, lemon juice Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours. Serve with dippers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Bacon Horseradish Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p220
Reviews for Bacon Horseradish Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review