This tasty side dish has wonderful from-scratch flavor since it starts with fresh potatoes. It's very popular with guests at my bed-and-breakfast.—Mark Clark, Twin Mountain, New Hampshire
- 4 cups grated cooked potatoes
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Hash Brown Bake in Taste of Home April/May 1999, p47
Reviews for Bacon Hash Brown Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review