Bacon-Feta Chicken Rolls Recipe
These pretty roll-ups are festive enough to serve for company. They're a tasty change from plain chicken breasts. —Tamra Duncan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 4 roasted sweet red pepper halves, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. Top each with two strips bacon, 1/4 cup feta cheese and a red pepper half; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll up starting with short side, bringing the ends to meet. Tie at 1-1/2-in. intervals with kitchen string.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil on all sides. Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove string. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 204 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 781mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Bacon-Feta Chicken Rolls
Reviewed Feb. 12, 2015
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC